Tuesday, December 13, 2005

christmas in the city of lights


i think that there are a great many romantic places to spend the holidays. i would love to go to europe for christmas especially paris. as it is already called the city of lights the holiday festivities could only enhance the charm & seductive embrace of a city full of such love. one day, i will take my family & friends, rent a little place outside any city and enjoy the rural celebrations. to me, it doesn't
matter if it is spain or japan. the experience of cultural immersion is what i long for. how to better understand myself and my neighbors. my family has always traveled. the times that we settle down, the long periods in between short jaunts to see family friends is needed; mostly, we love to see how others live, love and celebrate life.

No comments: