Saturday, January 07, 2006

SP 7 Questionnaire


1. i like all kinds of yarn as long the fiber is soft & not scratchy. lion brand
good but, i am not fond of red heart. 2. i do crochet but, i don't spin.
3. i store my needles in a silk needle holder for my straight needles. however,
i don't have anything to store my circular needles. 4. i've been knitting for 6 yrs.
my skill level is between beginner & intermediate. 5. i do have an amazon wishlist; i am listed as keilagonzalez@hotmail.com and a froogle wishlist under my profile it also has me listed as keilagonzalez@hotmail.com
6. my fav scents mandarin orange, brown sugar & fig for body. any scent for the house. 7. i love dark choclate, milk chocolate. 8. i love all kinds of crafts: cross stitch, jewelry making, washi kits, macrame, crochet, sewing etc.
9. i love hip hop, jazz, salsa, r&b most anything not too fond of country. my computer plays mp3's. 10. favorite color/s: pinks, purples and fall colors.
11. i have 3 grandchildren, two adult children, fish & a cat. 12. i do wear scarves, hats, mittens & sometimes ponchos. 13. i love soft fibers: angora, mohair and cotton blends. 14. current knitting obsession: shrugs! 15. favorite item to knit quick knit items. 16. i am currently knitting a lace shawl. 17. i love hand made gifts!
18. i like both straight & circular needles. 19. i really prefer wood needles over
metal & plastic is ok too. 20. i don't own a yarn winder or a swift.
21. i taught myself to knit by using library books. 22. my oldest ufo is 3 mos. old
23. my fav animated character: hello kitty, hands down. 24. my favorite holiday is christmas 25. i collect small boyd's bears. 26. i work at a library so i usually try to check out magazines either at the local newstand or at work; i haven't any subscriptions. 27. i would love to have a copy of loop d loop by: teva durham or handknit holidays by: melanie fallick pattern book: mission falls quinte scrapbook by: mags kandis 28.i would love to learn more lace techniques.
29. i haven't ventured to knit socks. my shoe size is 10. 30. my birthdate: 11/24.

No comments: