Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween fun!

Just finished my patons shrug in rust; I just love the way it came out!
I hope to post pics asap. still no PC @ home so I'll need to wing it.
Been fascinated by all the activity going on at my LYS;& they're having an
anniversary sale Sat. & Sun. I have to work this wkend but, I will make it
my first stop of the day Sat. Plus, they have the Quinte Scrapbk I've wanted
since forever by Mission Falls!! Elan is having a great sale on yarn as well-
eeeekk! so much to do & so little time. Have been reading Mary Kay Andrews series
Savannah Blues, Savannah Breeze; just love her take on Southern colliqualisms.
She's hip, trendy and funny. If you like stories that have good endings the chic
lit. dept. than she's a good start. I am on my second strip for my sailboat
blanket from Debbie Macomber's knit leaflet A Shop on Blossom Street. She's another
great author; she tells women's stories w/flair & no whinning. My Bday approaching
has me feeling like I need to be in overdrive. Nothing like getting your 1st
issue of AARP to put things in perspective for ya! Can't wait to see all the little
hobgoblins this yr. Our little library is dressed to the hilt w/Halloween festive
wear; I brought in some maple leaves & my boss dressed the pumpkins w/foliage.

No comments: