Wednesday, February 14, 2007

questionaire for sp10

1. My favorite yarn to knit with is anything that is soft.
2. I store my needles in a small bag.
3. I've been knitting for 6 yrs. & consider myself an intermediate knitter. I
taught myself to knit.
4. I do have an Amazon wishlist.
5. I love floral scents; am not fond of vanilla.
6. I love dark chocolate. My fav candy is called Bacci; it is Italian for little kisses.
7. I don't spin. I make gemstone jewelry, crochet, cross-stitch & some needle point.
8. I love pink, purple, aqua; not fond of gray or green.
9. I love reggae, jazz, salsa, classical. Do not have an MP3 player.
10. I am single and have no pets.
11. I do wear scarves, hats, mittens & ponchos.
12. Fav item to knit: purses, handbags & gauntlet, fingerless gloves.
13. I am currently knitting fingerless gauntlets.
14. I love handmade gifts.
15. I prefer straight, wooden needles.
16. I don't own a swifter or yarn winder.
17. I usually finish all items I start; I rarely have UFO's.
18. Fav holiday is Christmas
19. I collect mermaids, mini teddy bears & anything Hello Kitty.
20. Book I'd love to have: Greetings from Knit Cafe. Size 7 or 8 wooden needles. Pattern book
Quinte Scrapbook by Mission Falls.
21. I would love to learn more lace techniques.
22. I don't knit socks. I wear sz 10.5 or 11 shoe.
23. BDay is 11/24.

No comments: