Tuesday, August 07, 2007

SP 11 Questionnaire

Here's some info for my future SP for Sp 11:

1. My fav yarn is any type really. I like anything that is soft.
2. I have a beautiful Oriental theme knitting needles fabric case.
3. I have been knitting for roughly 10 years. I borrowed books from
the library & taught myslef how to knit. I consider myself inter-
mediate skill level.
4. I do have an Amazon wishlist: email address you can find it under:
keilagonzalez@hotmail.com
5. Fav scents: roses, lavendar, lilacs, cinnamon, lemongrass or lemons
6. Other crafts I do: Crochet, gemstone jewelry, scrapbooking, cross-
stitch, embroidery, make cards
7. Sweet tooth: I love dark chocolate
8. I love all kinds of music: classical, hiphop, salsa, reggae, industrial
world fusion. Not too fond of country.
9. Fav colors: purple, pink, blue
10. Have no pets, 2 adult "kids", 3 grandkids
11. I do wear hats, scarves & ponchos. Not too keen on mittens.
12. Fav item to knit depends on whether it's a gift for someone else or not.
I like to knit a variety of things.
13. I am currently knitting a lace panel skirt from Greetings from Knit
Cafe.
14. I love handmade gifts.
15. I prefer straight needles but, do use the circulars. Above all I love
wooden needles. Any kind of wood.
16. I don't own a winder or swift. I rather like doing the whole yarn ball
by hand unless it's finger weight yarn.
17. My oldest UFO is 4 months old.
18. Fav Holiday: Christmas
19. I collect mini bears, mermaids and thimbles.
20. I would any one of the following books: Greetings from Knit Cafe,
Dominknitrix, Naughty Needles or Knitting Lingerie.
21. I think that if I learn more easy lace knitting techniques that it
would be great.
22. I don't knit socks.
23. My B-day is 11-24.

No comments: