Thursday, May 29, 2008

SP 12 Questionaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I like all kinds of fiber but would prefer not to have to knit fun fur.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Right now they are in a bag

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I learned to knit 11 yrs ago
I taught myself with books from the library. I consider myself to be an inter-
meidate knitter.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I do have an Amazon wish
list; use this email address to find it: keilagonzalez@hotmail.com

5. What's your favorite scent? Flower scents, vanilla, orange, chocolate

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Do I ever! Anything chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I don't spin. I would love to learn. I do gemstone jewelry designs, crocheting,
scrapbooking, altering book, macarme, gardening, sewing and cross stitching.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)I love all kinds of music. I would be willing to
try new tunes.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? i love purple, pinks, greens, greys. I do not like to use white or cream.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am a single.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear hats, scarves and gauntlets. Never worn a poncho.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I like trying new techniques.
Right now I am knitting a lace shawl.

13. What are you knitting right now? Lace shawl and fingerless guantlets.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes, absolutely.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I like bamboo straight needles.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? I don't own either.

17. How old is your oldest UFO? My oldest UFO is a lace panel skirt from Greetings from Knit Cafe. I can't find anymore Debbie Bliss DK cotton #13003

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? I collect tea cups, mini bears and any
thing Hello Kitty.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I haven't any subscriptions.
I am on a wild hunt for Debbie Bliss cotton DK in color lot #13003. I would love
a set of rosewood needles in size 5.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I would love to learn to do drop spindle.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I have never attempted to knit socks. I wear a size 11 shoe.

23. When is your birthday? November 24th

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? Not yet.

Posted

No comments: