Monday, November 10, 2008

SP 13 Quesitonaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love anything that has great color and is soft; am not too fond of
wool. Wool blends are ok. I do love corn fiber.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? They're all in my knit
basket.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting for
8 years; intermediate level.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I do; keilagonzalez@hotmail.com
5. What's your favorite scent? I love lavender, rose, and anything citrus.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? I love chocolate.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I don't spin, yet. I do crochet, cross stitch, make gemstone jewelry.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I love all kinds of music; not too fond of Country.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Fav colors
brgundy red, royal blue and any shade of purple.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I haven't any pets.
I have a BF, 2 grown kids and 3 grandkids.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear scarves and hats.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Fav item to knit; anything that
I haven't made before. I would love to learn how to make socks.
13. What are you knitting right now? I am in the process of finishing a baby
blanket with my BF and a skirt that I have been hunting extra fiber for.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Love, love hand made items.
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I prefer bamboo or any other wood needle.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No
17. How old is your oldest UFO? Oldest UFO is my skirt from Greetings Knit
Cafe; about a year as I had run out of fiber & finally found it via a good
friend.
18. What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?
Fav Holiday Christmas. Winter holiday I observe Thanksgiving.
19. Is there anything that you collect? I collect mini bears and Hello Kitty
anything.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I have Creative Knitting.
I love Books! Any book on knittnig; I have a list via Amazon wishlist.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Sock making
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Not yet. I wear
size 10 or 11 shoe.
23. When is your birthday? November 24th
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID. I will need to look it up.

No comments: