Friday, July 03, 2009


SECRET PAL 14 QUESTIONNAIRE

What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely not like? I like Alpaca blends, Cotton blends, Bamboo, Corn Fiber not too crazy about
Wool. Wool blends are great.

What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? They're in my basket with fiber.

How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting for 12 years; I
taught myself using library books. I would say I am intermediate knitter.
Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes I do. Amazon: keila gonzalez
Ravelry: Knittergurl56

What’s your favorite scent? Lemongrass, Roses and Lilacs

Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? I love chocolate! Bacci; I think they're
Italian.

What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I haven't
learned to spin yet, I do plan on learning. I make semi-percious stone jewelry,
Cross stitch, Scrapbook, Crochet, Embroidery, Sew, Paint and draw.

What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)I love all kinds of music especially dance, Reggae, Pop,
Classical, World Fusion anything put out by Putumayo company. Yes, my computer
can play MP3's.

What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand? I love all colors;
Right now I have a penchant for Red, Wine and Burgundy not too crazy for Yellow
or Orange.

What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have a live-in BF & he
has tarantulas.

Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I do wear scarves, hats, mittens
never have tried on a poncho.

What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Anything that has cables, pirate-theme
or has a function: washcloths.

What are you knitting right now? I am knitting an unholy amount of washcloths;
can't have enough of them.

Do you like to receive handmade gifts? I love receiving handmande gifts.

Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I prefer
straight wooden needles; bamboo are my favorite.

Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No, I like doing the whole hand and arm
exercise you can get when doing by hand.

How old is your oldest UFO? I have no UFO's; don't like leaving things undone.

What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe? I love
Christmas and I observe any and all Holidays that allow me down time away from
working!

Is there anything that you collect? I collect mini bears, thimbles, mini teas
sets & buttons

Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I subscripe to Knit1 & Crochet
World. I would appreciate any Amigurumi patterns.

Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? Sock making!

Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I have never made a sock
before. I wear a size 11-12 shoe.

When is your birthday? 11-24

Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID? Yes, under Knittergurl

No comments: