Wednesday, October 04, 2006

secret pal 9 questionnaire

i love the secret pal venture; those ladies that put it on work really hard to
get everyone involved so here's 3 cheers to them all.

1. i love all fibers except wool.
2. i store my needles in a small bag & sorely need another one.
3. i have been knitting for about 8 yrs. i consider my skill level to
be intermediate.
4. i believe i still have an amazon wishlist.
5. i love most scents except patucholi for the home. i love floral scents for
bath products.
6. i do have a sweet tooth. i love dark chocalate w/orange or raspberry.
7. other crafts i enjoy are: crochet, i make beaded jewelry, i cross-stitch,
i do calligraphy & japanese brush calligraphy. i make cards too.
8. i love all kinds of music except gangster rap. my stereo doesn't play mp3s.
9. my favorite color is pink, my fav palette are fall colors. not too crazy about
green.
10. i am divorced with 2 adult children & 3 1/2 grandchildren. i haven't any pets.
i do have alot of plants.
11. i do wear scarves, hats, mittens and ponchos.
12. my favorite item to knit right now are shawls or shrugs.
13. i am knitting several items; a shrug, a scarf and a blanket.
14. i love handmade gifts!
15. i prefer straight wooden needles.
16. i do not own a yarn winder or swift.
17. i taught myself to knit.
18. i do not have any ufo's; i like to finish what i start.
19. my fav holiday is thanksgiving.
20. i collect tiny or small bears & mermaids.
21. i do not have any knit zine subscriptions. needles sz 10 wooden would be great,
i would love either alterknits or loop d loop.
22. i would like to try a lace shawl pattern.
23. i don't knit socks. i have a sz 10.5 shoe.
24. my bday is 11-24.

No comments: