Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coffee and Chocolate swap


The awesome Sherri of queenofcheese from a swap hosted by Ravelry has
generously gifted me my favorite things in the world. Hello Kitty mini
notebooks, pen and pencil set (also Hello Kitty), 2 new knit zines which
I had been eyeballing at my LYS, 2 skeins of Panda Palace in Stained Glass,
2 skeins in Ketchup, one skein of Lana Grossa in blue, a set of Red Currant
candles (they smell so divine), mini pen & pad set, a regular sz pad, Numi
Golden Chai Tea, Cherricup Ceylon tea, also by Tea Lady a Xanadu Chai,
some yummy organic Dharma Beans coffee, several types of chocolate (not in pic
I ate them straight away) :) a cute little box, an instant Starbucks coffee
which really tastes exactly like brewed Starbucks, several sheets of scrap
booking paper (which I have already started to use), some honey sticks, and
something that I had been looking for for a long time Mission Falls Quinte
Scrapbook: there's a sweater in there that I have wanted to make and thank
you so much Sherri!! It feels like my BDay and Christmas all rolled into
one.

No comments: