Wednesday, September 14, 2005

so much to do, so little time

it has been undeniably busy in my life but with good outcomes. first my boyfriend's computer crashed, then my new digital camera died (which means no photos of my outings :( managed to work in knitting, jewelry making and went to the annual dahlia show over the wkend. just when i thought i had enough fun my work schedule has cut my days in half! yikes. smashed my fingers in a car door; to my horror this left my fav ring smashed beyond recognition but alas, no fear, my favorite jeweler fixed, polished and it looks better than when i bought it. life is good! am getting my things in order so i can do a consignment at my fav boutique and if that was not enough i want to learn the tango :)
i will be a happy camper this winter. also, last but not least is a knit out in october which i want to attend. they plan on having a dog fashion show along with lots of other free events. gotta love it!

No comments: