Wednesday, October 05, 2005

the real meaning of sutra


as i was searching today to see how people may find my blog for viewing i noticed that the first line reads, "please contact if there's objectionable material" i chose to ignore this statement for my true purpose in using sutra as part of my blog name has nothing to do with the kama sutra. indeed, my intent is enlightenment in this world for i am only here for a short while. sutra is a proverbial chant to obtain that state of enlightenment. too often we as a society get stuck in meaning and not intent. i just feel better knowing that in an age where we are free to do as we please within legal limitations, that we are still censored in one way or the other. anyone who knows me will vouch while i am not a prudish person i have high standards of conduct for myself. what a joke! objectionable material... just turn the boob-tube on and you will definitely see objectionable material at every turn. all things said i am happy to be here, in this time frame.

No comments: