Saturday, October 08, 2005

stitch markers

i love saturdays! i get to spend time with my daughter & granddaughter. today i had time to go to shops that i don't frequent during the week. it's fun to go window shopping especially now during october. i saw the greatest little house all fringed with spiderwebs and goblins, pumpkins in the yard; bedecked for haunting! once i returned to my little sanctuary i managed to make a several stitch markers- some for me & some for my sp6 spoilee. the photo isn't the best but, believe me the lighting at night doesn't do much to help me. this was one out of ten i had taken. watched maria full of grace while i did this... what a challenge to want a good life & force yourself do something out of character from shear desperation... i am blessed!

No comments: